We have recently reviewed our school uniform to ensure it is appropriate and affordable for families.
Our uniform is also gender-neutral and girls are welcome to wear trousers.
The items that require the school logo can be bought from Kedaph Schoolwear. All other items do not need to be bought from the school uniform supplier and are available from most supermarkets.
- Blue jumper/cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Black or charcoal grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Book bag with the school logo
Optional summer uniform
- Black smart shorts
- Light blue check gingham dress
- Red t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Navy jumper – optional
- Navy tracksuit bottoms – optional
- Earrings – studs, no hoops or dangling earrings (no earrings on PE days)
- Headbands - plain small headbands (no large bows/fancy headbands/jojo bands/braid beads)
- Jewellery – none. Children will be asked to remove any jewellery for PE. Please provide a note to the office for any jewellery that cannot be removed due to religious purposes.