We are currently reviewing our school uniform to ensure it is appropriate and value for money. This coincides with new guidance from the Government to ensure the cost of school uniforms is reasonable and secures the best value for money.
As you know, we have recently introduced a new school logo and this uniform review, led by our Pupil Parliament, will also help us to decide the best way to incorporate our new logo into the uniform.
After consulting with parents, pupils and school governors, we plan to introduce our new school uniform policy in September 2023.
Essential Uniform 2022/23
- School jumper or cardigan with SCHOOL LOGO
- Polo Shirt – White (with or without school logo)
- Black Trousers /Black Skirt/Black Pinifore
- OPTIONAL SUMMER WEAR
- Light Blue Chequered dress
- Black School Shorts (formal)
- Shoes (Black or dark colour) – NO TRAINERS
- 1 X Book Bag with SCHOOL LOGO
- 1 X PE Shorts – Navy Blue Thin Stripes
- 1 X PE Top – Red with School Logo
- 1 X Plimsolls/Trainers to be worn to school on P.E days only
- OPTIONAL WINTER SPORTSWEAR
- 1 X Navy Jumper (With or without school logo)
- 1 X Plain Navy Jogging Bottoms (With or without school logo)
- Earrings - Studs No hoops or dangling earrings (no earrings on PE days)
- Headbands - Plain Small headbands (no large bows/fancy headbands/jojo bands/braid beads)
- Jewellery - None Children will be asked to remove any jewellery for PE. Please provide a note to the office for any jewellery that cannot be removed due to religious purposes.
Your uniform can be bought from Kedaph Schoolwear - https://kedaphschoolwear.co.uk/your-school/orchard-academy