Trust Awards 2021Posted on: 16/03/2021
East Midlands Academy Trust is delighted to launch this year's Trust Awards!
The awards aim to recognise the efforts and contributions of pupils and staff across our seven schools and to celebrate our high achievers and unsung heroes.
The six categories this year are:
- Inspirational pupil award – for a child who has overcome adversity to achieve. This could reflect academic success, or a sporting or extra-curricular achievement eg sports, arts, etc.
- Home Learning Star of the Year – to recognise hard work and achievement during the closure periods.
- Teacher of the year - to honour a teacher who goes above and beyond for his/her pupils.
- Support staff member of the year – to recognise an unsung teaching assistant, receptionist, site staff, catering staff, etc.
- Covid Star of the Year – for a pupil or staff member who went above and beyond during the lockdown period.
- SEND Star of the Year award – to honour excellence and dedication from a pupil with special educational needs or a staff member who works in SEN provision.
You can submit your nomination by clicking here. Please submit your nominations by Friday 7th May 2021.
After the closing date, a shortlist will be drawn up by members of the Trust executive team and the winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of the CEO, members and trustees.
Finalists and those who submitted the nomination will be invited to the awards ceremony to be held in the summer term.